ABOUT THE TRAINING
A two-part training for executives and decisions makers. Understand what AI can already do for your industry and business!
Artificial Intelligence has the potential to transform and optimize an organization’s internal operations and can create new and better services. 72% of surveyed senior executives agree that AI will be critical to their companies’ market differentiation.
This two-part training takes the participants through a general discussion on what artificial intelligence is and how it works. We will go through the most interesting examples of AI applications by industry as well as the phases of a successful AI-project, key findings of different AI use cases, and what the most successful projects have in common.
Send me a message!
FIRST PART - 3 hours
- What is and what is not AI
- Popular industry applications and misconceptions about artificial intelligence
- Understand and anticipate the social and economic consequences of using machine learning and AI
- What is the difference between the various machine learning algorithms and when should we use them?
SECOND PART - 3 hours
PREPARING AN AI BUSINESS CASE:
- How to set up and lead an AI Project?
- Discuss how your organization can benefit from implementing AI
- What are the most important factors contributing to the success of AI projects?
- Define an AI business case with my AI Canvas framework
- Outline the development and integration steps of your AI project